It's amazing how fast a baby grows. To me, she looks like she's a teenager already!
But how can that be? She's only 2 months old Today!!!
Her achievements: (yes i keep track)
holds her own head
cutest sneezes in the world
Smiles (big Smiles)
Giggles
Loves hippos (see video)
Reaches for things (almost gets them too!)
Eats from a bottle at DayCare!
I'm sure there are things i'm missing...
The first day of Daycare was this past Monday. I dropped her off at 9am, and only made it till 12pm and had to pick her up. I missed her so much! The drop off was really hard. She cried, and fussed... eventually fell asleep in my arms so I was able to put her in the crib they marked just for her. I had to give my baby over to strangers! We really like this daycare. Just wish I didn't have to sell my soul to pay for it. lol
But seriously she's doing amazingly well there. She naps a lot, since i'm only working half days at the moment (went back early to do it) she's usually there during a lot of her napping times. Which makes it a little easier for me when dropping her off. But the staff there are great. They are enthusiastic when updating me on her progress. They excitedly tell me how well she's doing from the day before. And now i just have to lure them into my photography world to make money off them so that Madi can stay! :)
I think the funniest part of our day, is after daycare... Tim and I get home and Gush All over her! Which if you know us, is to be expected. But today (June 23rd) we put her in her bouncy seat with her toys hanging down and she was trying her very best to reach for that Hippo! (I don't know how Aunt Annie knew she'd love hippos, but she loves her Sewn Hippo!) Tim and I just started at her with major excitement, instead of doing the dishes or feeding the dog, or anything else we needed to get done as she was distracted and this was the best time. We just stood there with stupid grins on our faces, and exclaimed every time she got close to getting the loop hanging from her hippo! GOD I LOVE BEING A MOM!
I can't say it enough, she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and the smartest too! Sorry everyone, I got the cutest. I never knew you could physically hurt from loving someone so much!

